Did You Know 57%of Lung Cancers are Diagnosed as Late Stage?¹
EarlyCDT-Lung - A Simple Blood Test for the Early Detection of Lung Cancer
EarlyCDT-Lung can detect lung cancer-associated autoantibodies 4 years or more before diagnosis.(1,2) EarlyCDT-Lung can be used in conjunction with low dose CT scans (LDCT) to ‘rule-in’ lung cancer in patients with indeterminate pulmonary nodules.(3-5)
- Zhong L, et al. Profiling Tumour-Associated Antibodies for detection of Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. J Thor Oncol 2006; 1:513-519.
- Jett J, et al., Determination of the detection lead time for autoantibody biomarkers in early stage lung cancer using the UKCTOCS cohort. J Thor Oncol 2017; 12(11):S2170
- For patients with one or more nodules the combined test results ‘Moderate Level’ and ‘High Level’ have Accuracy 80% and PPV 66% (1 in 1.5). For a ‘High Level’ test result: Accuracy 80.5% and PPV 1 in 1.2 (82%). (Based on lung cancer prevalence of 25%)
- Massion P, et al. Autoantibody signature enhances the positive predictive power of computed tomography and nodule-based risk models for detection of lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol 2016; 12(3):578-584
- Healy G, et al. Tumor-associated autoantibodies: re-optimization of Early CDT-Lung diagnostic performance and its application to indeterminate pulmonary nodules. J Cancer Ther. 2017; 8(5):506-517
Note: EarlyCDT-Lung is a registered trademark of Oncimmune Limited, a Limited Liability Company of the UK, and is used under license.
EarlyCDT-Lung is a lab developed test. (LDT)