You Can Now Order This Test Online
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Prostate Cancer Early Detection. Version 2.2018 – April 5, 2018
How it Works
A Client Relations Specialist will contact you once you submit the above form. We will ask you a few questions to make sure you're a candidate for the test and send you a link to where you can securely pay for the test online.
We then connect you with a physician who will write your order (Requisition) and find a lab that can draw your blood.
We will ship you or the lab a test kit ad you can schedule a time convenient for you to get your blood drawn.
Your ordering physician will be In touch with your results!
Gary Was Worried About Having a Biopsy - But He Didn't Need One! Learn Why.
- Loeb S, Sanda MG, Broyles DL, et al. The Prostate Health Index Selectively Identifies Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer. The Journal of Urology. 2015;193(4):1163-1169
- WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Beckman Coulter Access Hybritech p2PSA Instructions for Use.
- White J, Shenoy V, Tutrone RF, et al. Clinical utility of the Prostate Health Index (phi) for biopsy decision management in a large group urology practice setting. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases. 2018; 21: 78–84.
- Catalona WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Huang YQ, Sun T, Zhong WD, et al. Clinical performance of serum [-2]proPSA derivatives, %p2PSA and PHI, in the detection and management of prostate cancer. Am J Clin Exp Urol 2014;2(4):343-350
- Lepor A, Catalona WJ, Loeb S. The Prostate Health Index: Its Utility In Prostate Cancer Detection. The Urologic Clinics of North America. 2016;43(1):1-6.